So you’re looking for a car aroma diffuser for sale?
As you may know, essential oils are trending right now. It seems like people clamor for them in every corner of the market. People own multiple aroma diffusers for their cars and homes.
Well, diffusing is not just a hobby. People diffuse at work, school, and even ear aromatherapy jewelry. Is it too much?
Well, the answer is perhaps no. Diffusing brings a lot of good benefits to people. Your nose needs a break once in a while. Diffusing essential oils can help freshen up the air and relieve headaches. It also alleviates stress and promotes good breathing.
Do you need a car diffuser?
There is a great car aroma diffuser for sale in the market. Whether you need a car diffuser or not depends on your circumstances.
Generally, it is recommended to diffuse more than 10 minutes, three times a day. Or you could diffuse 30 to 60 minutes a day if you have an ultrasonic aromatherapy diffuser.
The following are some reasons why you might need an aromatherapy diffuser for your car.
- You want to be alert and have mental clarity while driving.
- Your car doesn’t smell nice because of gym socks or shoes. Probably you go to the gym often or you have kids who leave them in your car.
- You simply want to breathe scented air while driving. It feels so good to drive when the indoor air of your car is cool and fresh. It gives you the right frame of mind despite some challenges on the road like heavy traffic.
- You work in a public space which makes you prone to germs and bacteria. Some aromatherapy car diffusers for sale come with a humidifier that helps set the humidity level in the air. It makes it less prone for germs and bacteria to live and spread.
- You want to diffuse on your commute as a prevention against possible air contamination due to foul odor. This could be coming from your engine or outdoor air that goes through the window.
Tips When Using Car Diffusers
Avoid using oils that make you drowsy.
Some oils can induce sleep. So you need to exercise some caution when choosing an essential oil. This includes clary sage, sweet marjoram, chamomile, and sandalwood. If you want a stress-relieving scent that will keep you alert at the same time, use peppermint.
Don’t block your vision
Car diffusers come in a variety of shapes and designs. Some can be mounted on your car vent while some can be placed on the cardholder. Depending on the size of your car, choose an option that will keep you safe while driving. Reflective and metallic diffusers may interfere with your vision. Also do not place your diffuser somewhere that will block your sight from the rearview mirror. Better yet, purchase aromatherapy diffusers that you can put in a cup holder.
Limit diffusion in closed spaces
Only diffuse when your car is closed and after turning on your AC unit. Car diffusers would have limited coverage and you don’t want them to disperse oils into a large volume of air. When you open your windows, the scents could be spreading outside instead of inside.
What is the best car diffuser for sale?
The following are features that make a great car diffuser.
- A good car diffuser does not emit an overpowering scent or large volume mist. It should be compact and must-have a spray volume that is enough to cover your car without suffocating you. Too much misting may not be good.
- You must be able to turn it off so you can take a break from the scent.
- It should not be too large to block your sight from the rearview mirror. The car diffuser is compact and portable.
- It must be flexible enough to function without an electric supply. Ideal car diffusers can be charged using your car’s USB port.
4 Good Reasons to Start Diffusing
Still, looking for a car diffuser for sale?
Well, you got it here. But before anything else, here are some good reasons why you should start diffusing today.
It makes you feel alert.
Diffusing peppermint oil in your car is a great way to keep yourself wide awake. This is very useful especially if there is heavy traffic ahead of you. You don’t want to stress yourself with the scenario. Moreover, inhaling essential oil is always better than using an air freshener. The essential oil can bring a lot of health benefits to your body.
You can diffuse essential oils when you are crossing errands off your list or road-tripping. Of course, you would also need some good car aromatherapy humidifiers. The perfect spray volume and water tank capacity would make a great companion.
Better Air Quality
Diffusing essential oils can help you fight germs and allergens. They can remove unsavory elements that may be floating in your indoor air. Just add a couple of drops of Defend Blend Oil to your car diffuser. Then it gives you the peace of mind you need for driving long trips.
It Keeps Your Cool
Nowadays, we all face different challenges on the road when driving. Heavy traffic is just one. Yet, almost every day we are an inch closer to “road rage” due to risky drivers and motorists who want to get their way. Such an instance is so frustrating that you simply want to go out of your car and confront drivers. With an aromatherapy diffuser in your car, you will have more patience. Good scents inside the car can help keep you cool. This way, you get to your destination safely.
It is a Natural Air Freshener
Aromatherapy diffusers are natural air fresheners. When you diffuse essential oils, there is no need to use air fresheners. Essential oils are organic compared with an air freshener that uses synthetic scents. Air fresheners can be potent. A car diffuser will not give you any headache.