New H13 True HEPA Air Purifier with UV-C LED And Negative Ions
The Wang-Tech UV-C Air Purifier is a high-grade purifier. Designed for household use it comes with HEPA-filter that cleanses air from air-borne pollutants. It is quite portable allowing you to bring it to the area in your home where it is needed most. You can place it in your living room, bedroom, dining room, or kitchen. It kills 99.99% of bacteria, germs, and viruses.
- 360º absorb the air.
- Quiet-working sleep mode.
- PM2.5 Sensor, air quality atmosphere lamp.
- Time setting(2/4/6/8H), child lock.
- Multiple purification filter: pre-filter + H13 HEPA filter + activated carbon filter.
- Filter status reminder: warn to replace filter after 2200hrs.
- With UV-C LED and a high concentration of negative ions.
- 3 purifying models optional, meet different clean needs
- Smart monitor light changing can tell you the air quality around you ;
- Equipped with pre-filter, true HEPA H13 filter, an activated carbon filter;
- Timer setting(2/4/6/8H) mode, give you more flexibility to choose exactly how long you want the purifier to operate at any given time and save energy.
- Made from high-grade materials, can last for many years given the proper care it needs
The true HEPA H13 air purifier can filter more than 99.97% of dust, pollen, smoke, and pet dander and any harmful microparticles. The CADR is 150 M³/H and it is suitable for up to 40 M² room. Given it’s high performance purification, we can use the air purifier in our living room, kitchen room, baby room, meeting room, office and so on. Since it is portable, you can easily carry it anywhere in your house. This is perfect whether you are a work-from-home or when you have visitors coming over for dinner. Simply turn it on and let it do its job.
In addition to the 3 wind speed, it functions in quiet-working, sleep mode. Ideal for a good night sleep. Also perfect for your baby’s room. It’s sleek yet minimalist and can work with any room type, color, and style.
|Power consumption||24 W|
|Noise level||25-40 dB|
|Product size||φ205*385 mm|
EPA H13-H14 filters are within the highest tier of HEPA and are considered medical grade quality. It can remove 99.95% and 99.995% particles. On the other hand, HEPA 12 can only trap 85%-99.5% of particles that are 0.1 microns in diameter.
UV air purifiers are designed to use short-wave ultraviolet light (UV-C light) to inactivate airborne pathogens and microorganisms like molds, bacteria, and viruses. While we do not normally see these invisible enemies, the UV-C air purifier takes care of eliminating them from the air we breathe.
Yes. While this air purifier is initially used for households, you can use this air purifier for the car. It can filter 150 square meters per hour. We also have smaller air purifiers that you can use for your cars. Browse through our great selection of air purifiers and humidifiers to see the best option for your intended use.
No. It is very portable. It weighs only 400 grams, which means you can bring it anywhere you desire to. You can use it for your office or your home. You can put it in your living room in the morning and then you can transfer it in your bedroom at night.
Do you want to start your own business? Contact us today.