H13 True HEPA Air Purifier With Air Humidifier
This Wang-Tech Air Purifier with Air Humidifier is all you need if you need all the functions. The air purification helps with removing air particles and keeps you safe from allergens. When the air is dry, you can switch the humidifying function to add moisture to the air. Save more by buying two items merged into one. Buy it for yourself or give it as a gift.
- 2 in 1 design, integrates humidifying and purifying
- 3 wind speeds adjustable
- IR remote control available
- With UV-C LED and a high concentration of negative ions.
- Multiple purification filter: pre-filter + H13 HEPA filter + activated carbon filter.
- Time setting(2/4/8H) mode, easy to operate and save energy
- Filter status reminder: when it is time to replace filter, the filter button light will turn on automatically. The filter normally wokrs 2200hrs
- Supports use IR remote controller to operate
- Designed additional humidifying function based on air purification
- Well equipped with a pre-filter, H13 HEPA filter, and activated carbon filter
- Excellent timer setting(2/4/8H) mode, offer more flexibility to choose exactly how long you want the purifier to operate at any given time
- Highly durable HEPA-filter that kills 99:99% germs, bacteria, and viruses.
- Weights 4kilograms, which requires some helping hand for transferring
- Operates in silent mode so it cannot disturb your sleep throughout the night.
- Could be use for baby’s room
The air purifier with humidifying funciton greatly improve the air quality, easy to remove the harmful particles such as PM2.5, sterilization, pollen, haze, dust, pet dander, particles as fine as 0.3 microns. It can be used in our living room, kitchen room, baby room, meeting room, office and etc.
|Materials||ABS + electronic components|
|Power consumption||60 W|
|Noise level||25-40 dB|
|Water tank capacity||2L|
EPA H13-H14 filters are within the highest tier of HEPA and are considered medical grade quality. It can remove 99.95% and 99.995% particles. On the other hand, HEPA 12 can only trap 85%-99.5% of particles that are 0.1 microns in diameter.
UV air purifiers are designed to use short-wave ultraviolet light (UV-C light) to inactivate airborne pathogens and microorganisms like molds, bacteria, and viruses. While we do not normally see these invisible enemies, the UV-C air purifier takes care of eliminating them from the air we breathe.
Yes. Our air purifiers are made from high-quality materials that make them very durable. They can last for many years given the proper care.
The weight is quite manageable. It weighs only 4,000 grams, which means you can bring it anywhere you desire to. You can use it for your office or your home. You can put it in your living room in the morning and then you can transfer it in your bedroom at night.
Do you want to start your own business? Contact us today.